Since 1917 Hancock Concrete Products has manufactured solutions for improving America’s infrastructure such as precast concrete box culverts, round and arch pipe, storm and sanitary manholes, utility structures, three-sided bridges, and flat grain storage. We believe in growing long-term relationships through rigorous honesty, commitment to quality and following through on our promises. During the last century, Hancock concrete has continued to grow to meet changing needs for concrete pipe. Along with changes in product, the 100-year-old company also expanded production, buildings and employment. In 1976, the first satellite plant was added in Cannon Falls, Minnesota, a small community located about an hour southeast of Minneapolis. Six years later, Hancock added another production facility. This one, in New Ulm, Minnesota, is located southwest of the Twin Cities. The New Ulm facility was later replaced by a brand new factory in nearby Courtland, Minnesota, in 2002. In 1992, Hancock Concrete expanded beyond the boundaries of Minnesota and into Iowa, acquiring businesses in Lake View and Sibley. Later, the manufacturer gained citizenship in Devils Lake, North Dakota, and Sioux Falls, South Dakota, which helped transition Hancock into a major supplier in the Upper Midwest. In 2011, Hancock Concrete was acquired by Superior Industries, a manufacturer with 1,500 employees and $300 million in annual revenue. The company’s headquarters is about ten miles from Hancock in Morris, Minnesota. Superior Industries was founded by Henry Schmidgall’s grandson, Neil Schmidgall, in 1972. Before growing his business into a worldwide supplier, Neil built the portable plants and conveyors that produced the sand and gravel consumed by Grandpa Henry and his team at Hancock Concrete.